How much time do you spend indoors?
Did you know indoor air is more polluted than outdoor air?
Most people spend between *60-90% of their time indoors.
- 80% of urban Europeans live in areas exceeding the current WHO guideline values for particle matters
- 95% of the urban Europeans are exposed to excessive ozone levels, above the WHO guidelines values (1)
- We spend 90% of our time indoors (2)
- Indoor air can be 2 to 50 times more polluted than outdoor air (2)
- Every day, we eat 1kg of food, drink 2 liters of water and… breathe between 15 and 25 liters of air